PETA's Eye in the Sky

PETA'S EYE IN THE SKY

ProtectTheHunt_Infographic PETA announced earlier this week their intentions to purchase drones - and not just to play with. They plan to use these aerial drones to harass, stalk, and spy on American citizens. Last time we checked, it's illegal to invade individual personal privacy. In PETA's mind, the law doesn't apply to them. They'll continue their invasions of privacy without batting an eye. Even if it requires spending $7k-$13kper drone, because they'll gladly use fundraising dollars to pay that bill. It looks like PETA receives a  'get out of jail free' card every time they harass law abiding citizens and exploit American sportsmen to further their radical agenda. American Sportsmen are under attack and this is just one example. These extremists thrive on media attention and emotional agendas while disregarding sound science and expert opinions. In a study produced by The Outdoor Wire, 79% of Americans Support Hunting. But, animal rights groups, like PETA & HSUS, will never show you those numbers. So, why is it that the other 21% seem to control government bureaucrats and steer policy decisions? Money. And, lots of it. Your traditional way of life is under attack - It's time to Protect the Hunt! To stay up to speed and learn more about protecting America's Sportsmen, be sure to follow @ProtectTheHunt on twitter! PTH_ProtectTheHunt_Logo

DONATE

Please consider donating to Protect The Harvest.

Donate Today

Events

  • 2020 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show

    Join us at the 2020 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show. The dates include Wednesday, February 5, 2020 - Friday, February 7, 2020 We would love to see you there!


  • 2020 International Sportsmens Expo - Scottsdale, AZ

    Join us at the 2020 International Sportsmens Expo - Scottsdale, AZ. The dates include Friday, March 13, 2020 - Sunday, March 15, 2020 We would love to see you there!


  • 2020 National Agriculture In The Classroom Summit

    Join us at the 2020 National Agriculture In The Classroom Summit. The dates include Monday, March 30, 2020 - Wednesday, April 1, 2020 We would love to see you there!


Wild Spayed Filly Futurity

NEWSLETTER

Government By The People

Events

  • Starts: Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    2020 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show

    Join us at the 2020 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show. The dates include Wednesday, February 5, 2020 - Friday, February 7, 2020 We would love to see you there!

    2 weeks from now
    Website Location
  • Starts: Friday, March 13, 2020

    2020 International Sportsmens Expo - Scottsdale, AZ

    Join us at the 2020 International Sportsmens Expo - Scottsdale, AZ. The dates include Friday, March 13, 2020 - Sunday, March 15, 2020 We would love to see you there!

    2 months from now
    Website Location
  • Starts: Monday, March 30, 2020

    2020 National Agriculture In The Classroom Summit

    Join us at the 2020 National Agriculture In The Classroom Summit. The dates include Monday, March 30, 2020 - Wednesday, April 1, 2020 We would love to see you there!

    2 months from now
    Website Location
  • Starts: Friday, May 29, 2020

    2nd Annual Spring Round Up VRH/AQHA Show: Dillsburg, PA

    Join us at the 2nd Annual Spring Round Up VRH/AQHA Show: Dillsburg, PA. The dates include Friday, May 29, 2020 - Saturday, May 30, 2020 We would love to see you there!

    4 months from now
    Website Location
  • Starts: Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show

    Join us at the Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show. The dates include Wednesday, February 5, 2020 - Sunday, February 9, 2020 We would love to see you there!

    2 weeks from now
    Website Location
  • Starts: Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    An Evening With Simplot Grower Solutions & Protect The Harvest ~ World Ag Expo

    Join us at the An Evening With Simplot Grower Solutions & Protect The Harvest ~ World Ag Expo. The dates include Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - Tuesday, February 11, 2020 We would love to see you there!

    3 weeks from now
    Website Location
  • Starts: Friday, March 13, 2020

    Missouri Pet Breeders Association Educational Conference

    Join us at the Missouri Pet Breeders Association Educational Conference. The dates include Friday, March 13, 2020 - Saturday, March 14, 2020 We would love to see you there!

    2 months from now
    Website Location
  • Starts: Saturday, March 7, 2020

    St. Puppy's Day 2020

    Join us at the St. Puppy's Day 2020. The dates include Saturday, March 7, 2020 - Saturday, March 7, 2020 We would love to see you there!

    2 months from now
    Website Location
  • Starts: Friday, February 7, 2020

    Carden Circus ~ Springfield, Missouri

    Join us at the Carden Circus ~ Springfield, Missouri. The dates include Friday, February 7, 2020 - Sunday, February 9, 2020 We would love to see you there!

    3 weeks from now
    Website Location