Agriculture Matters If You Eat, Feed Your Family, Feed Your Livestock or Feed Your Pets
Now more than ever, it is important to understand what is happening to our food supply in America. Fuel and fertilizer prices as well as egregious regulations are driving the cost of food sky high. This means your rights and ability to feed your family are at risk and under attack by special interest NGO’s and non-elected government agencies.
These groups in the United States have evolved into a wealthy and successful attack industry determined to:
End animal agriculture
Control farmers with egregious regulations
Control water via reinstitution of overreaching WOTUS regulations
Eliminate hunting and fishing
Outlaw animal exhibitions like pony rides, dog shows, horse shows, rodeo events, 4H and FFA projects, livestock shows and sales, as well as species protection organizations like zoos
“Rewild” rural America which impacts farmers and ranchers and destroys rural, agricultural communities
Control the dissemination of information so that people are unaware of the agenda and activities which are impacting American families
Agriculture is vitally important to our way of life and to the life of every American whether purchasing food at the grocery store, growing your own, or eating at restaurants. If these special interest groups succeed, it will even be difficult or extremely expensive to obtain pet food for pets.
A United and Engaged Voice is Needed
Unfortunately, most Americans have been focusing on work and taking care of families instead of paying attention to the agenda and activities of these groups. They are small in number but are well funded and organized. They have made strides due to the public’s complacency. We are now at a critical turning point. Together our voices are stronger in number than these special interest groups. If we unite and engage, we can stop these groups from making progress.
- Stay informed. To ensure you are receiving factual information about the activities of these groups and the threats they pose to our way of life, we encourage everyone to sign up for our monthly e-newsletter and alerts: https://protecttheharvest.com/get-involved/newsletter/.
- Know the steps to take. In addition to our e-newsletter we have prepared information that walks through all of the steps to take to engage, stand up for your rights, freedoms and ability to provide for your families. You can find that information under the “Get Involved” heading on our website under “Protecting our Lifestyle and Livelihood.”
- Review our "What You Need to Know" section on our website
- Check our "News and Articles" section
- Follow us and share our social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gettr, Parler, GabSocial, Clouthub
- Support organizations that are working hard to protect our way of life. There are a number of organizations working in different ways to stop the activities of these groups. They all need both financial support and support by sharing information, showing up at meetings and events, signing petitions, and providing comments when requested.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Enewsletter and Alerts HERE
To Donate Click HERE
To Volunteer Click HERE
Educational Resources, Flyers and Posters HERE
Follow Us on Facebook HERE
Follow Us on Twitter HERE
Follow Us on Instagram HERE
Follow Us on GETTR HERE
Follow Us on YouTube HERE
Follow Us on Parler HERE
Follow Us on GabSocial HERE
Follow Us on Rumble HERE
Information About The Cavalry Group HERE
Information About The National Animal Interest Alliance HERE
Information About Western Justice HERE