IF YOU EAT YOU ARE INVOLVED IN AGRICULTURE
If you eat, you are involved in agriculture. Without agriculture there is no food to feed yourself, your family, or even your pets. With the economic and political climate today, it is important to understand what is happening to our food supply in America. Fuel and fertilizer prices as well as egregious regulations are driving the cost of food sky high. This means your rights and ability to feed your family are at risk.
Agriculture Provides the Food You Purchase at the Grocery Store and Eat at Restaurants
If you grow your own food, all steps of agriculture play a part including:
• Soil amendments
• Pest and perimeter control
• Water distribution
• Gardening tools
• Feed for animals
• Animal housing
• Veterinary care
Today, agriculture and property rights are under attack by special interest NGO’s and non-elected government agencies.
These groups in the United States have evolved into a wealthy and successful attack industry determined to:
• End animal agriculture
• Control farmers with egregious regulations
• Eliminate hunting and fishing
• Outlaw animal exhibitions like pony rides, dog shows, horse shows, rodeo events, 4H and FFA projects, livestock shows and sales as well as species protection organizations like zoos
• “Rewild” rural America which impacts farmers and ranchers and destroys rural, agricultural communities
• Control the dissemination of information so that people are unaware of the agenda and activities which are impacting American families
If these groups succeed, it will even be difficult or extremely expensive to obtain pet food for pets.
At Protect The Harvest We Have Three Objectives:
• INFORM and EDUCATE Americans about the activities of animal extremist groups, anti-agriculture groups and other non-governmental organizations that threaten agriculture, animal welfare, our traditions, and way of life.
• PROTECT our freedoms and way of life by supporting agriculture, land use, hunting and fishing, animal ownership, and animal welfare.
• RESPOND to laws, regulations, or misinformation that would negatively impact animal welfare, animal ownership, restrict our rights, and limit our freedoms.
It is Past Time to Take Action
It is past time to take action. Together our voices are stronger in number and we must stand together.
- Stay informed. To ensure you are receiving factual information about the activities of these groups and the threats they pose to our way of life, we encourage everyone to sign up for our monthly e-newsletter and alerts: HERE
- Review our "What You Need to Know" articles on our website
- Know the steps to take. In addition to our e-newsletter we have prepared information that walks through all of the steps to take to engage, and stand up for your rights, freedoms and ability to provide for your families. You can find that information under the “Get Involved” heading on our website under “Protecting our Lifestyle and Livelihood.”
- Support organizations that are working hard to protect our way of life. There are a number of organizations working in different ways to stop the activities of these groups. They all need both financial support and support by sharing information, showing up at meetings and events, signing petitions, and providing comments when requested.
Links to Additional Information
Protecting Our Lifestyle and Livelihood Information HERE
To Donate HERE
President Biden's 30 x 30 - America The Beautiful Executive Order HERE HERE HERE HERE
Information about Oregon Proposition 3 HERE
Information about Colorado IP 16 HERE
United Nations Plan for Our Future HERE
Information about Rewilding HERE HERE
Information about Animal Extremist Organizations HERE
Information about Enviornmental Extremist Organizations HERE
Information about our Leadership Team HERE
Information about our Advisory CommitteeHERE
Tips for Being an Effective Advocate on Social Media HERE